Thank you for considering offering your time as a volunteer for Eden Valley Hospice and Jigsaw, Cumbria’s Children’s Hospice.
Volunteering is an incredibly rewarding and enjoyable experience, allowing you to meet friends, gain new skills and give something back to the community and your local hospice.
As well as the specific roles listed below, we are also always interested in hearing from people with a particular skill or talent that they may want to share on behalf of the hospice. So if you have some free time and want to help please get in touch.
- *NEW* Volunteer Complementary Therapists
- Charity Shop Assistant - Jigsaw Shop, Penrith
- Furniture Shop Assistant - Carlisle
- eBay Listing Volunteer
- Fundraising Administration Assistant
- Fundraising and Events
- Raffle Ticket Sales
- Patient Transport Driver
- Retail Driver
- Charity Shop Assistant – Wigton
- Young Volunteer Programme
To find out more about becoming a volunteer please contact the Voluntary Services team either by phone, email or by submitting an application form.
Call: 01228 817658