Thank you for considering offering your time as a volunteer for Eden Valley Hospice and Jigsaw, Cumbria’s Children’s Hospice.
Volunteering is an incredibly rewarding and enjoyable experience, allowing you to meet friends, gain new skills and give something back to the community and your local hospice.
As well as the specific roles listed below, we are also always interested in hearing from people with a particular skill or talent that they may want to share on behalf of the hospice. So if you have some free time and want to help please get in touch.
- Clerical Duties (various roles)
- Day Hospice (crafts and therapies)
- Day Hospice (helpers)
- eBay Assistant
- Gardening and Maintenance
- Jigsaw Children's Hospice (play assistant)
- Patient Companion
- Patient Transport Helpers
- Shops (assistants)
- Shops (drivers)
- Specialist Skills (complementary therapists, hairdressers, make up skills)
- Ward Clerk (Adult In-Patient Unit and Jigsaw)
To find out more about becoming a volunteer please contact the Voluntary Services team either by phone, email or by submitting an application form.
Call: 01228 817658