When Can I Visit?
Important Information (updated 13.01.2021) -
Visiting will be restricted at Eden Valley Hospice and Jigsaw at the present time.
Due to Cumbria moving into Tier Four restrictions we have taken the difficult decision to review our visiting guidance at Eden Valley Hospice and Jigsaw. Please see below our updated visiting guidance.
Patients Admitted for Symptom Control/Assessment of Needs
- No routine visiting will be permitted for patients
Patient Admitted for/at End of Life Care
- 1 visitor for up to 4 hours once a day
- Visitors can be different visitors each day
- If a child (under 18 years or with a learning disability) wishes to visit they can when accompanied by an adult. One child per visit
- Maximum visitors in the room at any time will be 2 people and only with the agreement of the Team Lead
Visitors to Covid positive patients or patients with unknown status (thus assumed to be positive until a negative result is confirmed) will be asked to isolate in accordance with latest government guidance despite wearing PPE.
If you have a question about visiting or feel you have an exceptional reason for needing to visit a patient in our care please don’t hesitate to contact the Team Lead on 01228 810801.
Can I video call someone at the hospice?
We will always do our very best to help with supporting video calls to your loved one, and this should be discussed with the hospice team
If you have a question about visiting or feel you have an exceptional reason for needing a visit to a patient in our care please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01228 810801.