When Can I Visit?
Important Information (updated 08.03.2021) -
Please see below our updated visiting guidance.
Patients Admitted for Symptom Control/Assessment of Needs
- One planned/booked visit up to twice weekly on a Monday and Thursday. The visitor to be identified by the patient and will be the same person for a full week.
- The visit will be restricted to a 4-hour period and MUST be booked in advance.
- Visiting will be restricted to between 12 noon and 3pm start times.
Patient Admitted for/at End of Life Care
- One visitor unrestricted that can stay the full 24 hours.
- One other visitor per day for up to 4 hours. This visitor can be a different person each day.
Visitors to Covid positive patients or patients with unknown status (thus assumed to be positive until a negative result is confirmed) will be asked to isolate in accordance with latest government guidance despite wearing PPE.
If a child (under 18yrs) or a person with a learning disability wishes to visit they are supernumerary to the visiting numbers and must be accompanied by an adult. One child per visit.
If you have a question about visiting or feel you have an exceptional reason for needing to visit a patient in our care please don’t hesitate to contact the Team Lead on 01228 810801.
Can I video call someone at the hospice?
We will always do our very best to help with supporting video calls to your loved one, and this should be discussed with the hospice team
If you have a question about visiting or feel you have an exceptional reason for needing a visit to a patient in our care please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01228 810801.