Work at the hospice
Benefits of Working at Eden Valley Hospice
It is the policy of Eden Valley Hospice to establish and implement procedures which ensure fair and effective recruitment and selection of staff that is compliant with relevant employment legislation, codes of practice and Eden Valley Hospice Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Competitive salary
- 7 weeks' annual leave entitlement, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Generous group pension scheme (6% employee/employer contribution)
- Qualified clinical staff the opportunity to remain in the NHS pension scheme (if eligible under the NHS pension scheme)
- Life insurance for all staff working regular hours
- Company maternity and adoption schemes
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and wellbeing initiatives, includes access in confidence to the services of our counselling team and complementary therapies.
- On-site catering facilities
- Free parking
- Occupational sick pay scheme
The hospice values and respects the diversity of its employees and welcomes applications from all sectors of our local community. View current vacancies
How we act towards each other, our patients, carers, partners and the wider community:
- Caring, we always remember we are here for the benefit of our patients, their families and each other.
- Dignity, we are always aware of and consider the personal circumstances of others.
- Respect, we treat everyone as an individual.
- Reputation, we are accountable, honest, inclusive and never stop improving.
To find out more about Our Values please click here.
By 2025 everyone in our community with life provide a first class and positive HR service experience for applicants, employees, volunteers and retirees and collaborate with departments to recruit, develop, support and retain a diverse and talented workforce who are key to Eden Valley Hospice reputation and success.
Speak with us
If you have any queries regarding the application process, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources.
Tel: 01228 817619