Eden Valley Hospice provides care for adults with life limiting illnesses from North Cumbria.
Our Adult In-Patient Unit has 12 beds, with eight single en-suite rooms and a four bed room. The home from home environment creates a relaxing atmosphere for patients and families with each room overlooking the beautiful walled garden.
Our Day Hospice provides care for up to 15 people a day, four days a week. Most days the sweet smell of freshly baked cakes fills the Day Hospice as patients, nurses and volunteers exchange stories about what has happened since they last met.
Our Five Strategic Goals:
1. To provide high quality education and training and deliver research-based practice.
2. To improve access to and quality of our inpatient and day hospice provision.
3. To develop an appropriate environment to facilitate the highest quality care for all our patients.
4. To transform our hospice provision to enhance the capacity of other provision.
5. To ensure our financial stability and security.
‘To provide care and support to people affected by life limiting illness and those who require palliative care.’
Our Mission Statement:
‘By 2025 everyone in our community with life limiting conditions and palliative care needs will have access to excellent care in the right place at the right time.’