Your Memory Tree Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- There is a limit of 450 leaves on the Memory Tree at any one time.
- In the event the tree is full at the time your form is received your leaf will be added when the next space becomes available. Your will be notified in this event.
- At the end of the 12 month period you will be contacted by the hospice fundraising team and offered the opportunity to renew you leaf for a further 12 month period. If you do not wish to renew your dedication, your leaf will be returned to you in a special keepsake box. The period begins when your leaf is first displayed.
- Leaves are Gold, White Gold and Rose Gold coloured and can hold up to 26 characters including spaces.
- Eden Valley Hospice reserves the right to approve all wording and refuse any application at its discretion.
- In exceptional circumstances Eden Valley Hospice reserves the right to move or relocate the Memory Tree to another appropriate site within the hospice premises
- Eden Valley Hospice retains complete control over the location and dates of installation on all leaves on the Memory Tree.
- The name engraved on your lead will appear exactly as entered, so please check spelling. Any amendments must be made within 10 working days of the dates of the acknowledgement letter.
- Any donations you make for a leaf is in addition to any funds already received. We cannot backdate donations to purchase a leaf.