Lake District Challenge 2022
End Date: Sunday 12 June 2022
Back again for 2022 - walk, jog, or run the Lake District Challenge and take on England's finest countryside at your pace.
Test yourself on a fantastic Ultra Challenge - suitable for all experience levels - and you'll get the best support & hospitality all the way.
Our Challenge Base Camp is in Kendal. From there it's a 100km anticlockwise loop taking in a couple of tough hills, Ambleside, a half way point by Lake Windermere, forests, and nature reserves - with some stunning views en route - before a huge welcome and celebration back at Base Camp after a momentous journey. Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
Sign Up and Fundraising Options
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity! 25km: £79 50km: £129 100km: £198
Don't Miss Out on the Autumn Deal!
- Charity Sponsorship: 5% off all registration fees
- Mixed Funding: 5% off all registration fees
- Self Funding: 5% off all registration fees
- PLUS! All A FREE ULTRA TECH T-SHIRT WORTH £20
Discount code: AUTUMN22
*Discount expires on 30th November 2021.