Day Hospice Activities
- Entertainment - craft demonstrations, singers, performers
- Complementary therapies - provided by fully qualified therapists. A wide range of therapies are available to help relax your body and calm your mind. Red Cross volunteers also provide manicures and basic hand massage
- Daily newspapers – available for everyone to read
- Hairdressing facilities – are provided by a trained volunteer, available for a small donation
- Companionship – make new friends, share experiences and have fun with your fellow Day Hospice patients, staff and volunteers
- Arts and crafts – we’ll often have lots of interesting things to create from a variety of materials: rag rugs, decoupage cards, painting, knitting – you name it!
- Spiritual support – find out more by looking at our Spiritual Care section.